We will collect, store and use your personal information as set out in more detail in this section. Personal information we collect will be limited, including a dashboard user’s name, professional contact details, login details for authentication and, in certain circumstances, payment details.
How we use the personal information we collect about ClearGlass dashboard users
We use personal information from ClearGlass dashboard users for certain activities, including:
- to decide whether to accept any individual as a dashboard user and to set up an account for a dashboard user;
- to process payments and keep a record of purchases;
- to verify dashboard user login details;
- to provide, manage and administer our dashboard services;
- to provide support and assistance with dashboard user accounts; and
- to develop and improve our services based on the feedback you provide.
Why we use the personal information of ClearGlass dashboard users
We use this information because:
- it is necessary to enter into or perform our contract with you;
- it is necessary to comply with legal or regulatory requirements;
- it is necessary for the purposes of our or a third party’s legitimate business interests. We have legitimate business interests to use your information in:
- providing the ClearGlass dashboard services;
- monitoring, investigating and reporting any attempts to breach the security of the dashboard;
- improving the performance and user experience of the dashboard;
- performing our obligations under our contracts with our users;
- managing our business and brand by responding promptly to complaints; and
- building and maintaining ongoing relationships with Asset Owners and Asset Managers who use the dashboard.
If you have any questions at any time you can contact us at email@example.com
In certain circumstances, if dashboard user does not provide personal information which is required we will not be able to perform our obligations under the contract with them or comply with our legal requirements. We will make it clear if and when this situation arises and what the consequences of not providing the information will be for the dashboard user.
Recipients of ClearGlass dashboard user information
We may disclose ClearGlass dashboard user information as follows:
- to our business partners, such as McLagan (Aon) Limited, in connection with providing benchmarking services;
- to third parties who work on our behalf to service or maintain the dashboard, and systems processing account information, such as supplier systems supporting the dashboard;
- to our professional advisers or suppliers (such as auditors and lawyers);
- to competent authorities such as tax authorities, courts, regulators and security or police authorities where required or requested by law or where we consider it necessary;
- if we discuss selling or transferring part or all of our business – the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
- if we are defending a legal claim your information may be transferred as required in connection with defending such claim.